Skip to main content

Random thoughts

While working in the Kitchen, a sudden reflection happened, and then I felt that it may the reason why bloggs are so popular.
According to Merriam Webster, A blog is a Website that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also : the contents of such a site( http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blogging) . People i feel like me want to blog to erase their inner lonliness. It is that we are always surrounded by people and yet we are so lonely. I guess we always have the inner hunger to search the peace which would fill all our senses and make us happy.
But then one may ask, you have a wonderful family and yet searching for peace.. Aren't we all ?? At one point or the other we are searching for something we are unable to define in words and yet we feel it is there. But then seening my last posts , i must say that i am a very bad blogger... I guess I use this to help me form words for those feeling which no one wants to listen and those who listen would say that either it is philosophical or "gyaan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help

The middle is me , 17.11.1981 (my parent's wedding anniversary day ) I want to improve my blog. So anyone who visits my blog , do give me suggestions in my blog.

An introduction

Hello Everyone , I am Priyanka G (hosh) Kundu, but people know me by various names. Though my birth place is Kolkata, I have had the opportunity to travel to various places. Currently I am in Kolkata, a newly wed (15/12/2006) and am working in a company in Kolkata....................... You must be wondering why am I writing about me ??? Well, I am writing it to share my experiences that I have had till now. You would have to wait , as there is more to come.

A continuation

I was born in Hooghly , West Bengal in a middle class family. Being the first born , both in the maternal as well as paternal side, I was and am an object of affection. That time I was surrounded by my late grandfathers (both paternal as well as maternal). My father is a " probashi " (means, out side West Bengal) bengali who married my mother from Kolkata. The 1st picture is Me, about 6 months old. Then, the next picture is of my mother holding me in her lap and the last one is my " mookhe bhaat " (naming ceremony). :-) Well, the naming ceremony and the events after that has various interesting and sweet memories associated. It so happened .......................